1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1.1 In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; and
means Redirect Mall, a company registered in United Kingdom under company registration Number 12655903 whose registered address is International House, 64 Nile Street, London, N1 7SR and whose main trading address is No 4 Kitante close, Off Yusuf Lule Road, Kampala, East Africa.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
2.1 Our Site, https://redirectmall.com is owned and operated by Redirect Mall Ltd, a limited company registered in United Kingdom under 12655903 whose registered address is International House, 64 Nile Street, London, N1 7SR and whose main trading address is No 4 Kitante close, Off Yusuf Lule Road, Kampala, East Africa.
2.2 We are regulated and governed by the laws of United Kingdom and international commercial transaction laws.
3. ACCESS TO OUR SITE
3.1 Access to Our Site is free of charge.
3.2 It is your responsibility to make any and all arrangements necessary in order to access Our Site.
3.3 Access to Our Site is provided "as is” and on an "as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue Our Site (or any part of it) at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if Our Site (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time and for any period.
The terms and conditions of Redirect Mall shall apply to buyers and sellers and shall govern the day to day relations between the Seller (Redirect Mall) and the buyers in respect to goods and services offered on the redirect mall platforms (Website and Mobile Application)
5.1 The use of any of the seller’s platform amounts to acceptance to the general terms and conditions in full. In case you disagree with the general terms and conditions provided hereto or any part of the general terms and conditions, you must not use any of the Seller’s platforms.
5.2 The use of any of the Seller’s platform for any transaction or access to any of the services offered by the Seller, confirms that you have consented to the general terms and conditions; and you have accepted to bind yourself, company or other entity whether legal or non-legal that conducts any transaction using the Seller’s platform..
6. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
6.1 You may need your own Redirect mall account to use certain Redirect mall Services, and you may be required to be logged in to the account and have a valid payment method associated with it.
6.2 You accept to take responsibility for restricting access to your created accounts by third parties by creating account passwords.
6.3 You agree and accept to take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and to report any suspicious activity or unknown activity under your account and password immediately to our team on email@example.com
6.4 You agree and accept to be responsible and liable for any losses arising out of any activity carried using your account as result any of your negligent acts, which are not limited to failure to keep your account password confidential.
6.5 By completing and submitting the registration form, you represent that the information you have provided in the registration form is accurate and doesn’t contain any falsehoods.
6.6 Your account shall be used exclusively by you and you shall not transfer your account to any third party. If you authorize any third party to manage your account on your behalf this shall be at your own risk.
6.7AGE POLICY; Redirect Mall does sell products to children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Redirect Mall Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6.8TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS: We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use Our Services, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
7. TERMS AND CONDITION OF SALE
By registering with Redirect mall, you accept and agree that;
7.1 That Our platform is for buyers to purchase products displayed in Our platform product listing.
7.2 A contract for the sale and purchase of a product or products will come into force upon the buyer’s confirmation of purchase via Our payment provided platforms.
7.3 Subject to these general terms and conditions, Our terms of business shall govern the contract for sale and purchase. Notwithstanding this, the following provisions will be incorporated into the contract of sale and purchase;
- the price for a product will be stated in the provided product listing
- the price for the product listed includes relevant taxes payable under the relevant laws.
- delivery charges, packaging charges, handling charges, administrative charges, insurance costs, other ancillary costs and charges, will only be payable by the buyer if this is expressly and clearly stated in the product listing;
- products listed must be of satisfactory quality, fit and safe for any purpose specified in, and conform in all material respects to, the product listing and any other description of the products supplied or made available to the buyer;
- we warrant that we have good title to items provided in our listings, and;
- we warrant that we are the sole legal and beneficial owner of the products listed on Our platforms, and;
- that the products are not subject to any third party rights or restrictions including in respect of third party intellectual property rights and/or any criminal, insolvency or tax investigation or proceedings.
You must make payments due under these general terms and conditions in accordance with the Payments Information and Guidelines provided in Our payment online platforms.
9. DELIVERY AND RETURNS
9.1 Due to the nature of Product, delivery options may differ per product, and not all delivery options are available for all items Ordered.
9.2 Delivery fees vary depending on your selected delivery option and Items ordered. Furniture, Large Homeware Items or Large Gym Equipment delivery options and costs differ from other products orders and are calculated per item and in accordance with the location of your delivery address. The delivery fee will be displayed during the ordering checkout process, but before checkout has been finalized.
9.3 We will notify you via email as to the process of your Order, and you will also be able to track Order on our Website.
9.4 Upon delivery or collection of your Order a delivery/collection note will be issued for signature, reflecting the Items that are being delivered or collected, delivery fees, Value-Added Tax and the amount paid.
9.5 You should always check that the Items being collected or delivered are correct and are free from any defects. Should the packaging be damaged and you accept the Order without fully inspecting the Items you should add a note on the delivery note stipulating that the packaging was damaged, or items were not inspected. Where there is an issue with the Items detected after acceptance of the Order, you should notify our Call Centre without delay in order for us to be aware of any issues with the Items and in order for arrangements to be made for the items to be returned and refunded.
9.6 Although reasonable care shall be taken, we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect delivery details that have been provided to us, or if an unauthorised person at your chosen delivery address accepts delivery of your Order, as we do not verify the identity of the person at the delivery address who signs the delivery note.
9.7 After 2 (two) failed attempts to deliver your Order to you at your chosen delivery address via our couriers services, your Order shall be returned to us and the purchase shall be reversed after the cost of the second delivery has been deducted.
9.8 For purposes of this clause "we, us, our” shall include any agent or independent contractors who may be responsible for delivery on behalf of us which shall also a courier services.
9.9 Should you not be satisfied with any Item/s purchased on our website, you may return for refund, credit or exchange unused Items in a saleable condition within 7 (seven) calendar days to our store where you purchased your Items from, subject to producing proof of purchase (invoice or delivery note), or via our courier services (for Furniture, Large Home ware Items or Large Gym Equipment returns only). Returns may be conditional upon you submitting photographic proof of the quality issue or defectiveness of the Product before we will approve the refund.
9.10 Should any Items purchased on our website be defective, these Items, if unaltered, may be returned for refund, replacement (where stock is available), or repair (where repair is possible) within 2 (two) months of the purchase date, subject to producing proof of your purchase (invoice or delivery note). Longer warranty periods or conditions offered by producers or distributors may be stipulated on these Items, in which case these warranty periods and conditions will apply in addition to our 2 (two) month warranty.
9.11 Return of purchased products by buyers and acceptance of returns shall be in Our discretion subject to compliance with the laws of International Trade.
9.12 Due to health reasons we do not accept returns on items such as costumes underwear and earrings.
10. RISK AND OWNERSHIP
Once the Order has been delivered to the Courier or collected by you, the risk in and to the Products will pass to you as the Customer
11. CANCELATIONS AND REFUNDS
11.1 You must make payments due under these general terms and conditions in accordance with the Payments Information and Guidelines provided in Our online platforms.
11.2 Refunds in respect of returned products shall be managed in accordance with the rules of refund provided in our platforms as may be amended from time to time. Our rules on refunds shall be exercised in our discretion, subject to applicable laws of the territory. We may offer refunds, in our discretion.
11.3 Changes to our returns page or refunds page shall be effective in respect of all purchases made from the date of publication of the change on Our website.
11.4 You may cancel your Order prior to us sending you the Order shipping notification. Should you cancel Orders after we have sent out the Order shipping notification a shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
11.5 Qualifying refunds will be processed as follows:
- Where manual EFT, Instant EFT, mobile money and cash payments were made and returns are processed in store, a gift voucher or cash refund will be processed (cash refunds are only applicable where Items were returned within 7 (seven) days from purchase or within 6 (six) months if Items were defective).
- Where manual EFT, Instant EFT, mobile money, credit card, debit card and cash payments were made and returns are processed online or via the call centre, a gift voucher or cash refund will be processed (cash refunds are only applicable where Items were returned within 7 (seven) days from purchase or within 6 (six) months if Items were defective).
- Where purchases were made using your Redirect Mall Money account your Redirect Mall Money account will be refunded.
iv. Where purchases were made using gift voucher, refunds will be processed by using a further gift voucher to the value of the approved refund.
- Where Items were purchased using mobile money, credit or debit cards and returns are processed using the courier services your mobile money, credit or debit card will be funded within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the returned Items on condition that they are in acceptable condition, except where the Product is defective.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
12.1 All Content included on Our Site and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable Laws of United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
12.2 Except as herein stated, you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from Our Site unless given express written permission to do so by Us.
12.3 You may:
- 12.3.1 Access, view and use Our Site in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- 12.3.2 Download Our Site (or any part of it) for caching;
- 12.3.3 Print [one copy of any] page[s] from Our Site;
- 12.3.4 Download extracts from pages on Our Site; and
- 12.3.5 Save pages from Our Site for later and/or offline viewing.
12.4 Our status as the owner and author of the Content on Our Site (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
12.5 You may not use any Content saved or downloaded from Our Site for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from Us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. [This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of Our Site for general information purposes whether by business users or consumers.]
12.6 [Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits or excludes the provisions of the Intellectual property rights law in Relation to Copyright Works’, covering in particular the making of temporary copies; research and private study; the making of copies for text and data analysis for non-commercial research; criticism, review, quotation and news reporting; caricature, parody or pastiche; and the incidental inclusion of copyright material.]
13. LINKS TO OUR SITE
13.1 You may link to Our Site provided that:
- 13.1.1 You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- 13.1.2 You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- 13.1.3 You do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on Our Site without Our express written permission; and
- 13.1.4 You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- 13.1.5 You may not link to any page other than the homepage of Our Site https://redirectmall.com. Deep-linking to other pages requires Our express written permission.
- 13.1.6 Framing or embedding of Our Site on other websites is not permitted without Our express written permission. Please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- 13.1.7 You may not link to Our Site from any other site the main content of which contains material that:
- 13.1.8 is sexually explicit;
- 13.1.9 is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- 13.1.10 promotes violence;
- 13.1.11 promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- 13.1.12 discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- 13.1.13 is intended or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- 13.1.14 is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- 13.1.15 is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
- 13.1.16 misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 5.4);
- 13.1.17 implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- 13.1.18 infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- 13.1.19 is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
14. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
15.1 Nothing on Our Site constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. Professional or specialist advice should always be sought before taking any action.
15.2 Insofar as is permitted by law, We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
15.3 We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
16. OUR LIABILITY
16.1 To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) Our Site or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on Our Site.
16.2 To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Site or any Content included on Our Site.
16.3 We do not accept no liability for any loss arising from fraud or any fraudulent representation by third Parties, loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16.4 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Site (including the downloading of any Content from it) or any other site referred to on Our Site.
16.5 We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
17. VIRUSES, MALWARE AND SECURITY
17.1 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
17.2 You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
17.3 You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Site.
17.4 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Our Site.
17.5 You must not attack Our Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
17.6 By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 9.3 to 9.5 you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act, Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
18. ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICY
18.1 You may only use Our Site in a manner that is lawful. Specifically:
- 18.1.1 you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- 18.1.2 you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- 18.1.3 you must not use Our Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- 18.1.4 you must not use Our Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
18.2 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to Our Site if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause 10 or any of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- 18.2.1 suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your right to access Our Site;
18.2.2 issue you with a written warning;
- 18.2.3 take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- 18.2.4 take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- 18.2.5 disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- 18.2.6 any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
18.3 We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
19. PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Use of Our Site is also governed by Our Privacy Policies, available from <
>. These policies are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference.
20. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
20.1 We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. If We do so, details of the changes will be highlighted at the top of this page. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
20.2 In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
21. CONTACTING US
To contact Us, please email Us at F or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page.
22. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
22.1 If We have your contact details, We may from time to time send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes and changes to these Terms and Conditions.
22.2 We will never send you marketing emails of any kind without your express consent. If you do give such consent, you may opt out at any time. Any and all marketing emails sent by Us include an unsubscribe link. If you opt out of receiving emails from Us at any time, it may take up to <
> business days for Us to comply with your request. During that time, you may continue to receive emails from Us.
22.3 For questions or complaints about communications from Us (including, but not limited to marketing emails), please contact Us at email@example.com.
23. DATA PROTECTION
23.1 All personal information that We may use will be collected, processed, and held in accordance to international data protection laws.
24.1 If any provision of these general terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and /or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
24.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these general terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
25.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these general terms and conditions.
25.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these general terms and conditions.
26. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
26.1 A contract under these general terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
26.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these general terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Upon breach of any terms and conditions stated herein, We reserve the right to cancel any Order and/or your website registration, notwithstanding our rights to exercise other legal remedies available to us.
28. LAW AND JURISDICTION
28.1 These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of United Kingdom
28.2 If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 16.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
28.3 If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom, as determined by your residency.
28.4 If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the [non] exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom